Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Awesome new kit and a freebie!!

Michelle has been busy.  She has another great new kit for sale.  You can get it over in her forum. This one is called BaBa.  Love the name, and the kit is really cute!!  The animals are darling too!!  Here is the preview, my LO, and the DL.  Click on the cluster preview to DL.




PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wonderfully beautiful. Want more like these

    Internet Marketing Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has many stories to tell, That much symbol. I like it

    Houston website design

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online