Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another QP freebie

Today I have a LO to show you from Michelle's kit Bloop.  I have always loved this kit.  Here is a preview of the kit...
and here is my LO
and if you make any purchase in the Crafty Scraps Store over $3 you can get this kit for free.  Isn't it georgous?  
and don't forget the CT Caboose too.  Go to the forum and participate in the CT Caboose, and you will receive this huge mega just for participating.
Now don't forget what you came her for.  LOL here is the QP from the kit Bloop.  Click on the preview to DL.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online