Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Been Busy and a freebie :)

I have been busy the past little bit.  I am in the process of making 3 different kits for you all.  The one I made for my new little GD is almost done.  I love it and can't wait to give it to you.  Last night I couldn't sleep, s I was up till 3 scrapping.  I made a LO of my GS using the kit Dino Zone by Michelle.  I have used this kit before for my kids, and because of the shirt GS is wearing, I thought this was a great choice in kits.  Anyway here is the LO and Kit preview,  Click on the LO to DL the QP  It is only available in the 12x12 size..  Go check out Michelle's store.  She has soo many darling kits there for you.  She also has some great challenges going on in her forum....where you can get free kits even.....see you there.

Click on the LO to DL.  It is only in the 12x12 size.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online