Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Freebie kit part 2 and a New kit

Michelle has another great kit out and it will be in her stores tomorrow.  Anyway it is called Pure Country, and I have a little LO for you.  The animals are really cute!!  You can get it at her store.  
Also don't forget the Treasure Hunt going on at the store.  It only goes until the end of the month.  You can hop on over to her store for all the details.  The kit you get for free is darling!







As I promised here is the second part of this kit.  It is the Embies.  Click on the preview to DL.






PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online