Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

SALE!! & Freebie

How is everyone? I apologize for my absence, but I have really been under the weather..., and really I still am :(  We have a bunch of new challenges over at the Crafty Scraps forum, as well as some great new kits in the store. PLUS, we are having a HUGE sale right now...So why don't you hop on over ther and check it all out.  We also have a new kit in the store that is yours for FREE!!! with a purchase of $3.  Take a look!!  It is really adorable.  I also have a little freebie for you from the caboose which is also FREE for you, all you have to do is make a LO and post it in the thread, you can find all the details over in the forum.  And here is your little freebie from me.  Click the preview to DL.

Store Freebie

 

  PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online