Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Count down to christmas blog hop and a freebie from me :)

Remember a few days ago, I told you about a 3 blog hop?  Well it starts today...well actually tomorrow on the 21st, but I wanted you to get a jump on it so you can hop on over to the respective blogs as it starts.  Here is a little reminder of the ad....now you need to hope on over to
and 
Hope you enjoy!!!  Merry Christmas to you all.
Click on the ad below to read it better.  
don't forget to stop by each day.
We also are having our monthly CT Caboose challenge going on over in the forum at ChraftyScraps.  You can get this really great Mega kit just for doing the challenge and to entice you a bit more, I have another freebie that I made to match the kit.  It is an upper case Alpha.  Cute uh!  Just click on the preview to DL.





PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Jana, sweet alpha, love it. Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas and enjoy God's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online