Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anna has a new mini scrap kit in her shop.!! It is called "ThankFul Mini" and is very fun for all your fall layouts! Includes 12 papers and over 35 elements :)  It is only $0.99 in her store.  If you go to her blog, she has a little add-on for you.  If you keep scrolling I have a QP for you too. 


Here is a free Add-On

Click on the preview to DL.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Fall/Thanksgiving Theme post on Oct. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Jana!! Thank you for the QuickPage :)

    Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs,

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online