Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

New kit in store and 2 freebies :)

Good morning everyone.  I can't believe it is the 1st day of summer.  Where has the year gone?  Almost half over...goodness.  If you look outside it even looks like summer.  Only supposed to be in the 80's today, but that is great!!  I love the warmth.  We finally started the remodel on Saturday.  The past few weeks we have been packing up the living room, and taking out the furniture etc, but Saturday we tore the carper out, and boy that was a job.  I was doing fine until I got to the stairs...  I have never seen so many tacks it was mind bobbling.  My body is soooo sore, did I say soooo sore.  I can hardly move.  Hopefully I will be back to normal by the weekend, just so I can start it over again.  The plan is to take the drywall down.  Messy Mess, and I am not looking forward to the work, but looking forward to having it done.  :)  Anyone want to come and help, I won't turn you away.  LOL  So the past few weeks I have been doing a lot of thinking, and I have decided to cut back on my store responsibilities.  I haven't been able to scrap since I started designing, and I am not getting the LO's done that I want.  So I will take the summer off and see how things go.  My store will still be up, I just won't be concentrating on it much anymore.  This will also give me more time to post here the things I want to and just take a bit of the stress I was making for myself.  So I will still be here, and offer freebies for for you, I will just not have alot of new things in my store.  Anyway I did make a new kit before I decided to cut back, and it is in my store now.  A dear friend of mine, Julie asked me to make a kit for her son so she could scrap his bath pictures, and this is what I came up with.  It is in my Crafty Scraps store.  I had too many items it is, so I ended up making a little freebie for you.  Here is what the kit looks like,
Another dear friend Dina made a bubble paper, and a QP for me.  Here is a look at the darling LO she made for me.  Isn't this little guy just adorable!!!  Click on the preview to DL :)

And here is the preview of the add-on which includes the two papers that Dina made.  Click on the preview to DL.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online