Lots of freebies here on my blog. If a link is not working email me and I will get it fixed.
Photobucket
Michelle's Store has freebies too!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Kit at CraftyScraps and a Feebie

I have a new kit in my Crafty Scraps Store, called Promise.  I really enjoyed making this one.  I fell in love with the color swatch, and just kept going and going on it.  I gave the kit to my CT and here are a few LO's they made.  You can find the kit here.  I am in the process of putting all these LO's in there for those that don't have a lot of time to scrap. I had so many elements, I had to break it into 3 different items for the store.  There are 20 papers, and over 100 elements.  I put both previews just so you could see how they are in the store.  They will be in my Scrap Party store in a few weeks.  I also have a QP for you all!!  Hope you like it.  Click on the preview to DL.  We returned home yesterday from Colorado, and so I have our travels to post, so will hopefully get it done tomorrow. Trying to get things all caught up and unpack etc etc etc.......


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online